Monday, February 4, 2013

A Simple I Love You and another new DT Member!

Another new DT member here and I am so glad to be able to share a card.
Last week I saw the new challenge at Besties Challenge and thought I'd throw in a card and play. Well the team liked my card and asked me to be a part of the team! So on Mondays you'll be seeing my creations using the super sweet images from Sherri Baldy and I really hope you will come over and play in the challenges with me. The only real rule at the moment is that you must use a Besties stamp but with so many to choose from that shouldn't be so hard ;)




Card Recipe:
Image - Mabel Rose
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Serendipity by Basic Grey
Heart Doily - Wilton
Border Punch - Heart by Martha Stewart
Sentiment - Hearty Barley Soup by Jillibean Soup
Flowers and Leaves - Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon - Michaels
Shine - Liquid Embossing by All Night Media






I added liquid embossing to Mabel's glasses and balloon and I can't believe the difference it made. I know I am going to love being a part of this new team and I sure hope you'll come over and play in the Besties Challenge and have a little "My Besties Fun!"
Katie

5 comments:

  1. what a very beautiful card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie what a charming card. You did such a fabulous job coloring your image. Makes you want to touch it :) Congrat's on making the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so pretty. Love the colours.
    TFS.
    hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card Katie!!! Makes me want to color my besties :) Oh... congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card, She is just the cutest!
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete