Tuesday, June 18, 2013

           

                  Something a little bit special

I would like to start my post by saying a big big thank you Sherri for creating such wonderful Digi's and for Creating a very special one of myself along with the rest of the Creata DT  Kerrie , Gill and of course the one of our Carley Duff .

I have created a wall hanger using all four of our Digi's .
So here its is ....


                  I have coloured the images in using my pro-markers from the spring colour range . 
           

 The box frame for the images and the greeting is made from Creata Kraft card . Its such a fantastic card to use .


All dies , Papers , and lace are from Creata .

You can find all our images over at  Sherri's Etsy  store just HERE

Thank you for stopping by .

Hugs 
Caroline xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment