Friday, August 16, 2013

'Just Because'

Hiya it's Friday and I'm Back with a card Ive made using one of my Fave Besties you can get her Here
I made this card to enter a Blog Challenge but i liked it so much I wanted to share her with you xx


I printed her onto Super Smooth paper and coloured her with My Copic Markers to match the backing paper and kraft card i chose to use for this project

Recipe

Creata Kraft Card
Joy Crafts Tuscan square Die (from Creata)
Creata Hammered Cardstock (used with the Die)
Creata Cardstock Backing Paper
Creata Mirror Board (matt&layering)
Organza Ribbon (Wild Orchid Crafts)
Flowers (Wild Orchid Crafts)
Sentiment Stamp (free with Magazine)
Gems and Dew Drops from my stash

I hope you can visit again to see more Bestie cards and projects from myself and the other Amazingly Talented Design Team Members

Luv & Kraft Hugs

Kerrie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment