Saturday, October 15, 2016

Triple Tier Slider Card and Tutorial

Hello Everyone!
Today goes out to all my Ghoulfriends!!!!

This time of year we have ghouls, gourds, pumpkins
and cute little witches everywhere.

Halloween to me is all about the fun of colors and
the creativity you can come up with.

I have a triple tier card for you that has a
Sherri Baldy My Besties digi as my cute little
pumpkin sitter.



The image is img734


As you pull the top tab, the layers reveal all inside
for a fun little surprise.



This was made for a friend in mind, so the sentiment had to
be something she would enjoy and have a good laugh at.


So how did I make this little gem.

Let's start with the supplies.

You will need cardstock in the color of your choice for the base.

Cut your cardstock into
1-6"x 12"
1-5"x 11 1/4"
1- 3 1/2" x 4  1/2"


save your scraps as we will be using a piece of it as well.


Score the  6" x 12" with the 12" side at the top at 4" and 8"



Score the 5" x 11 1/4" with the 11 1/4" side at the top at 3 3/4 and 7 1/2"



On the pieces that are scored, you need to add some slits to the
right scored panel on both pieces.
Cut slits 1" in from the score line and another 1" from the outside edge.
I cut my slits 1/2"in from top and bottom.



These slits let your cards slide up and down inside the card.

You need to start with your  3 1/2" x 4  1/2" piece and
your 5"x 11 1/4"

Remember the little scraps I mentioned.  This is where we 
make a strip to weave into the slit.
Follow the picture.



Add tape or glue to each side of the strip.  This is where you will attach 
the next piece.


Take your 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" piece and lay it on top so the top edges
are flush.


We are going to fold the right side in first and then the left over the top.

Add glue or tape down the edges.  My folder and scissors are placed
to show you the edges I did.


Your first tier is finished


Do the same thing to your next piece with adding your strip and placing
the first complete tier onto it.

Make sure your top edges are even.  You may need to adjust things
just a bit.




Fold like you did for the first tier and glue or tape your edges and you 
have completed the tiers


Decorate and add a tag at the top.  You may
 want to add your 
papers first before putting all together.


You can find many more adorable ideas
and projects over at



Why not join us.  This image is one of the images offered as a prize
for this month.
All projects and images are welcome to enter.



Also make sure to check out

for more adorable images for all occassions.



Thank you for joining me and having a look.

Happy Crafting

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Love it Heather. This will be something for my to-do-list. hugs Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Heather I love this and I'm going to give it a go. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is clever! Love it Heather!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this project. Fun card Heather.

    ReplyDelete