Monday, March 26, 2018

It's time for Flower Season!! Happy Spring with Img 74

Anyone that knows me very well knows I love flowers of any shape or kind!  I get that from my Mom and my enthusiasm has spread to my Hubby-last year in our pasture, he planted over 300,000 Zinnia seeds in a spiral garden so I could walk around them and cut one of my favorite flowers.  That's why I seem drawn to Sherri's images even MORE than usual when they have flowers on them!  This one is called Fancy Pants Img 74 and can be found in the store here.  A detailed write up will be posted on my blog at www.luvmycards.blogspot.com . 

 Please enjoy wandering through all the different categories in Sherri's store!  Not only images but papers, flowers, embellishments, fabric, oh the list goes on!


No comments:

Post a Comment