Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Happiness

Hello friends and Welcome back 

It's Rose here today to Inspire you 
with my new DT Inspirational for the day 
using the digital image which can be found 

Here is my New DT Creation 


card size 10.5cm x 15cm 
I have created a Postcard rather then regular card .. thought to go bit different . 
Printed the digital image and colored with Copic Markers, fussy cut and mount. 
there is lot of things happening here ....
 I have added few different layers of designer paper from my stash 


placed few pink Nuvo drops around 
Skeleton butterflies die cuts 

Hope you like what I have create to inspire you ... 
have a go ... and create something special 

Thank you for stopping by .. 
more details on my blog Here
have a lovely day 

Hugs Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment